Search for trails from Wikiloc App's worldwide search map
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
From the App you have the option to search for trails from the World Search Map.
- Open the map: By pressing the "Map" button, a map will appear and show the activity icons which have trails starting in the surrounding area.
- Spot the trail start area:
- If you know the starting point location name, use the search bar to quickly take you there.
- If you want to explore a specific area, slide the screen with one finger to drag the map. Each time you move the map, the position filter changes. For this new area, trails to be updated on the map, remember to click on "repeat search".
- Trail preview: If you click on one of the icons, a summary of the route will appear at the bottom of the screen. If you want to see the next trail preview, slide your finger over the current preview box to the left.
- See all the trail's information: If you want to know more about the route, click on the preview box.
Do you want to tweak your search?
- Use the Search Advanced Filters
- Use the Search by Passing Area