Search for trails from the App
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
The Wikiloc App features filters to easily narrow down your trail search from millions of trails available to the one you wish to follow.
The Explore tab is the main space to search for and filter routes.
- Free text search: place names, and Trail ID.
The trail identifier can only be found from the website, at the bottom of the trail's download page (example).
- Nearby trails.
- Open a route by scanning a QR Code. Here we explain how
- Recent searches history (it will save the last 10).
Did you know that you can search for trails on the Map? Learn how
In case you want to further refine the results, you can apply even more Filters, such as:
- Activity Type
- Trail Length
- Elevation Gain
- Level of Difficulty
- Only loop trails (they start and end in the same place)
- Only trails from the people you follow (exclusive for Wikiloc Premium subscribers)
- Recording date (exclusive for Wikiloc Premium subscribers)
- Recording month (exclusive for Wikiloc Premium subscribers)
Once the option you want is selected, the filter is applied and you will see those routes which match your specifications.
If you wish to remove any of the filters you applied, click on "Clear Filters" at the bottom of the filter page.