Search by Passing Area from the App
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
Find trails starting or passing through your chosen specific areas.
Perfect to plan your next route with those essential must-sees.
- From the "Explore" tab of the App, tap "Search by Passing Area".
- If you are not close enough, zoom in or tap "Zoom in to Select an Area".
- Move over the map to place the circle over the area you want to mark.
Tap " Search Trails Starting Here" or "Search Trails Passing Here".
- You can add more passing areas by tapping "Add Passing Area"
- Move again over the map to place the circle on the next area you want to mark.
Tap " Search Trails Passing Here".
You can mark up to 1 starting area and 4 passing areas.
To eliminate a passing area, just tap the cross in the upper-right part of the circle.
- Once you have marked the areas in which you want your trail to pass through, you will see the trail cards at the bottom of the screen.
Slide them from right to left to see the track on the map.
Tap on the card to see the full trail information.