Search by Passing Area from the Web
Find trails starting or passing through your chosen specific areas.
Perfect for planning your next route with those essential must-sees.
- From the Web's Search by Map, click on "Search by Passing Area".
- If you are not close enough, zoom in or click on "Zoom in to Select an Area".
- Move over the map to place the circle over the area you want to mark.
Click on " Search for Trails Starting Here" or "Search for Trails Passing Here".
- You can add more passing areas by clicking on "Add Passing Area"
- Move again over the map to place the circle on the next area you want to mark.
Click on " Search Trails Passing Here".
You can mark up to 1 starting area and 4 passing areas.
To eliminate a passing area, just click on the cross in the upper-right part of the circle.
- Once you have marked the areas in which you want your trail to pass through, you will see the trails on the left margin of the screen.
Click on one or more "eye" buttons to see the track on the map.
Click on the trail link to see the full trail information.