How to follow a trail offline?
With Wikiloc's free offline maps, you can follow trails without Internet data or mobile coverage.
To follow a route offline:
- Before following the trail, from your home and with a good Wifi signal:
- Save the route in the App: App > Bottom of the trail's screen you want to follow > Click on "Save route"
- Download the free offline map of the area where you want to follow the route: Help
- At the time of following the route:
- Change the map display from online to offline: Help
- App > Bottom of the trail's screen you want to follow > Click on "Follow route"
- If you want, you can disable the data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or even put your mobile in airplane mode. You will save battery!