Upload a trail from your GPS or Garmin to Wikiloc (manually)
Do you want to know how to upload a trail from any GPS device to Wikiloc?
Follow these steps:
- Connect your GPS device to your computer using the cable.
- The internal memory and/or microSD card of the GPS device will be detected as a disk drive.
- Access the detected internal memory.
- Go to a folder similar to gpx or newfiles.
- Here you will have the files in a .gpx format, with both your routes and waypoints.
- Copy the files you want to upload to a location on your computer that you will remember.
Once you have the trail GPX file, go to the Wikiloc website to upload a file and upload it to your Wikiloc account.