Upload a trail from your Polar to Wikiloc (Polar Flow)
Do you want to know how to upload a trail from your Polar™ device to Wikiloc?
In most of the Polar™ devices, in order to upload a route from the GPS to your Wikiloc account, you need to export the track from the Polar Flow™ website to your computer and then upload it to the Wikiloc website.
- Once you have recorded the track with your device, it will be registered in your Polar Flow™ account.
- Export the file in a .gpx format from Polar Flow™ to your computer:
- Choose one of your trails (training sessions) in the "Diary" tab, "Training history"
- Adjust the "time period"
- Click on the training session
- At the bottom left of the route tab click on "Export Session"
- Select "Route (GPX)". The file will be stored on your computer.
- Connect to the Wikiloc Web and log in with your user.
- In your profile, click on "Upload Trails" at the top of the screen.
- Choose the "Upload file" option with the description "Select the file containing the GPS tracklogs and waypoints to upload."
- Choose the .gpx file saved on your computer.
- Make sure the route and the Waypoints are well selected. Click on "Continue".
- Fill in the fields: Name, description, activity, technical difficulty, privacy, photos, and videos. Click on "Continue".
- If you want to "Add trail buddies" and "share in social networks".