Send trails from Wikiloc to your Polar
Follow a Wikiloc trail from your Polar
In this article we show you how to import a route into the Polar Flow web service and use it on a training device.
- Have a compatible Polar device: Grit X, V650, V800, Vantage V, Vantage V2.
- Have a Polar Flow account: https://flow.polar.com/
- Have a Wikiloc account: Create account
- Find the trail you like on the Wikiloc Website.
- Click on the "Download" button.
- On the "File" tab, tap on the "Download" button.A notice will confirm that the download is complete.
- Sign into Polar Flow.
- Go to Favorites by clicking the "star" icon in the top right corner.
- Click Import route.
- Drag and drop the file you want to import or browse it from your computer.
- Click Import to start the upload.
- If the imported file contains several routes, choose which route you want to import.
- Name the route, and pick a sport if you want. You don’t have to specify the sport for the route yet. You can choose it when you start the exercise on your training device.
- Click Import. The route is then added to your Favorites.
- Sync the route to your training device with Polar FlowSync software. See the user manual of your training device for instructions.
NOTE: If the route is long, it will be compressed into 500 waypoints when you transfer it to your training device.
- For instructions on how to start a training session with route guidance on your training device, see the user manual of your training device.