How to mute or unmute someone
You can mute a single user if you don’t want to get notifications about their activity. Wikiloc won’t let them know they’re muted.
To mute someone:
- Go to their profile (only available from the app)
- Tap on the three-dots menu button (top-right part of the user's profile screen)
- Tap on the "Mute (username)" button
- Tap on the "Confirm" button
You can unmute a single user if you want to get notifications about their activity again. Wikiloc won't let them know they're unmuted.
To unmute someone:
- Go to their profile (available from app & web)
- Tap on the "Muted" button or on the three-dots menu button
- Tap on the "Unmute" button
You can also view all muted accounts from your Profile > Settings > Notifications Preferences > Muted Accounts