Import your tracks from other sources (multiple .gpx file)
How to import your tracks from other sources with a multiple track gpx file?
Some platforms allow your tracks' export as a single .gpx file.
Wikiloc supports uploads from a single .gpx file that has multiple tracks.
If you have this file and it weighs less than 10MB, you can export them easily to Wikiloc.
- Log in from the website > On the top-right unfoldable menu, go to "Your Profile"
- On the top part of the screen, click to "+ Upload trails"
- Choose the "Upload file" option > Choose your multiple .gpx file
- You will see all of your tracks there > Chose & upload the first one
- Repeat the process with the second one, and so on, until you upload them all.