How to upload a trail from a Trail File (gpx)
Do you want to know how to upload a route from a Track File?
From Wikiloc's Website, you can upload trails from a file saved on your computer in the following formats:
If your file has a different format, we suggest the use of GPS Visualizer to convert GPS files to .gpx (online and free).
To upload the trail, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Wikiloc's website and sign in with your username.
- From your profile, click on "Upload Trails" at the top of the screen.
- Choose the "Upload file" option which says "Select the file containing the GPS tracklogs and waypoints to upload"
- Choose the file saved on your computer.
- Make sure the track and the Waypoints you want to create are well selected. Click to "Continue".
- Fill in the fields: Name, description, activity, technical difficulty, privacy, photos and videos. Click to "Continue".
Remember that a quality description will make your TrailRank and UserRank increase.
- You can add your Trail Buddies.
- You can also share it to the Social Networks.