Uploading a track that had once been uploaded from the Web
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
Have you accidentally deleted a route from the Web which you've already uploaded once from the App?
Once a route that has been registered and uploaded via Wikiloc's App, is sent to the web and marked as sent. Then the App "Send to Wikiloc" button disappears.
If this trail has been saved on the App and you want to upload it again to the Web:
- Go to the App's "Profile" tab > "Saved Trails" list
- Enter the trail file you want to upload
- Click on the "Share" button in the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on "Export File", and choose for example your email (via the Web either from your computer or another device) or a file manager (if you want to use the Web from the same device).
- This file will keep the title, description, itinerary and all Waypoint information. Make sure you have downloaded all the photos you want to upload as well.
- If you have chosen the email: Open it on a computer or another mobile device.
- Open Wikiloc's website, upload the route to save, manually upload the images.
- If you want, you can remove the original trail from the App to avoid duplicates on your phone.