I cannot log in
Do you have a Wikiloc account, and the app or website won't let you log in?
Make sure you are doing the following correctly:
- You can access Wikiloc using both your username and the email.
- Check that you have correctly written the upper and lowercase letters of the password.
- If you are trying to access from the App, type the username and password using the virtual keyboard. Don't use auto-complete, as it may add an extra space.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can change it using this link.
- If you have received the email, but the link does not work, it is most likely that you have requested several and are clicking on a previous link (only the most recent one is valid). Check you do not have multiple messages within the same email (sometimes new ones are hidden).
- If you're signed in with an account different from your regular or Premium account, sign out (Profile > Settings > Sign out) and sign in with the account you want to use.
- If you created your Wikiloc account using one of the social login buttons, Continue with Apple or Continue with Google, you can access the account through this button.
- If you already had a Wikiloc account and, by mistake, entered through a social login, this article may interest you.