Share a Wikiloc trail on a web
Do you want to insert a trail from you or another user to your Web page or Blog?
- On the right-upper side of any route page, you will see a button to share a trail, click it.
- Some sharing options will display: Facebook, Twitter, Google + and another one named HTML (with this one you can insert a route on your Web), click on it.
- An "<iframe ..." code will show. Copy & paste it into your Website's HTML code to insert the map of that route.
- You can customize the map by clicking on the "show options" link:
- Map type
- Width and height of the map to embed
- Show: Title, measures and elevation profile, location, and photos.
Example of a web with embed routes: