Error loading the Wikiloc App or Web from the phone
Do you have problems loading the Wikiloc App or Web from your mobile?
You can't use the Wikiloc app or website because your phone lacks an SSL Root Certificate that is required to secure your phone's communication with Wikiloc.
To fix this, you should install the "Baltimore CyberTrust Root" issued by DigiCert into your phone:
- From a computer, download this file: BaltimoreCyberTrustRoot.crt.pem
- Go to http://www.realmb.com/droidCert/.
- Click "Choose file" and select the file you downloaded in step 1.
- Click "I'm not a robot", then click "Upload".
- You will be taken to a page that will show a link and a QR code.
- From your Android phone, type the provided link on your preferred navigator or scan the QR code.
- Follow your phone's on-screen instructions to install the SSL Root Certificate into your phone.
- Now you should be able to use both the Wikiloc app and website. Happy trails!