Link your Garmin to a Wikiloc account created using Social Login
Have you signed in to Wikiloc using Social Login and you cannot access Wikiloc's app for Garmin Connect IQ?
Users who created their Wikiloc account using Social Login (accessing through a Google or Apple ID account), don't have a password.
However, a password is required to access to Wikiloc's app for Garmin Connect IQ.
You can create a password by following these steps:
- Log in to your Wikiloc account from the website: www.wikiloc.com
- On the top-right of the screen, open your profile drop-down menu and click on "Settings"
- On Personal Information > Password, click the "Create password" button
- Follow the instructions to create the new password.
Once created, you will see a "Change password" button instead of "Create password".
- Access Wikiloc's app for Garmin Connect IQ with your email and your new password.