Send a trail from the Wikiloc app to your Suunto
Do you want to follow a Wikiloc trail from your Suunto™ GPS?
- Have the Wikiloc App downloaded on your smartphone.
- Have a Wikiloc Premium subscription. How to get it here.
- Have the latest version of the Suunto App downloaded on your smartphone.
- Have your Suunto device paired with your smartphone. Suunto support.
How to send it
- From the Wikiloc App for smartphone, go to the trail you want to send.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on "Save trail". The track will be saved in the app's memory.
- In the top-right part of the screen, click on the "share" button.
- Click on "Export trail"
- If you have an iPhone, just choose the Suunto App.
- If you have an Android, you will need a file manager. For example, we like Total Commander (an app you can download from Google Play).
- Click your file manager app on the "Others" sharing option of the Wikiloc App.
- Save the file to the folder of your choice.
- Go to your smartphone Suunto App > "Explore" tab > click on the "+" button > and then to "Import route (GPX)"
- Your device explorer will open on your smartphone. Then, you can choose the track you saved.
- A new track screen will open on your Suunto App. Click on the bottom frame "tick" button to accept the trail import.
- Click on the "Add to watch" toggle and then "save".
- Enjoy the trail from your Suunto watch!