Uploading a track that was already uploaded once from the web
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
Have you accidentally deleted a route from the Web which you've already uploaded once from the App?
Once a route that has been registered and uploaded with Wikiloc's App, it is sent to the web and marked as sent. Then the App "Send to Wikiloc" button disappears.
If you have this trail saved on the App and you want to upload it again to the Web:
- Go to the App's "Profile"
- Access your "Saved Trails"
- Enter the trail file you want to upload
- Click on the "Share" button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Export File", and choose for example your email (if you are on the Web from your computer or another device) or a file manager (if you want to use the web from the same device)
- This file will keep the title, description, itinerary and Waypoints information. Make sure you have downloaded all the photos you want to upload aside.
- In case you have chosen the email: Open it on a computer or another mobile device.
- Open Wikiloc's website, upload the saved route, add manually upload the images.
- If you want, you can remove the original trail from the App to avoid duplicates on your phone.