I can't buy Wikiloc Premium
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
Are you unable to make any App purchases from your device?
iPhones can activate or deactivate integrated purchase restrictions from the device's configuration. This article tells you how to activate this restriction (for deactivation, you will have to follow the process in reverse).
In Android, the problem can be due to various reasons.
- Make sure your Google Play Services and Wikiloc apps are updated with the latest version.
- Make sure your Google Play account is not linked to a business email with disabled purchases.
- Clear the Google Play Services cache.
- Make sure that no VPN or antivirus is enabled.
- Make sure your country supports purchases or downloads within the Play Store. Check this link for a list of where to see the supported locations for Google Play users.
- If you still have problems, it will probably be a Google Play issue. Please contact the Google Play help center.
You should take into account that there are smartphones in which the manufacturer disables integrated purchases to prevent possible complaints, you may have to check your support center if your purchases are locked with a password.