I can't buy Wikiloc Premium
Don't have the Wikiloc App yet? Get it here!
Are you not able to make App purchases from your device?
iPhones can activate or deactivate integrated purchases restriction from device's configuration. This article tells you how to activate this restriction (you will have to do the reverse process).
In Android, the problem can come from different sources.
- Make sure your Google Play Services and Wikiloc apps are updated to the latest version.
- Make sure your Google Play account is not linked to a business email with disabled purchases.
- Clear the Google Play Services cache.
- Make sure that no VPN or antivirus is enabled.
- Make sure your country supports purchases or downloads within the Play Store. Check this link to see the supported locations for distribution to Google Play users.
- If you still have problems, it will probably be a Google Play issue. Please contact the Google Play help center.
You should take into account that there are smartphones in which the manufacturer disables integrated purchases to prevent possible complaints, you may have to check your support center if your purchases are locked with a password.